Wednesday, August 25, 2010

JAM PACKED FRIDAY (not the Phish-kind of jam, the good kind)

Hey all,

This week has been hectic for both Rigmarole and myself so I'm going to keep this brief.

And keep these briefs!... And that there's the sound of laughter dying.

First off, you can read ALL about this week's main music guests, MIDNITE SNACK, over here at the Good Times! It's going to be fun having Denny and company on the show. As for our other musical guest, YOUNG SCIENCE, well... Check out his facebook page!

Also, I might have my just-recorded-last-night-at-the-Catalyst interview with BATHS up in time for tomorrow night's show!

Tune in this Friday night for these and more!

- DJ ShouldBeWorkingOnHisFinal Theory

OH FUCK I ALMOST FORGOT PS:

WERE GIVING AWAY TICKETS FOR FUCK YEAH FEST THIS FRIDAY NIGHT. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment