Friday, April 22, 2011

Zine of the Week (22 April 2011): The Children's Guide to Astral Projection

One Week Haitus, and you thought I was at Coachella fest. Well, ha, I was actually locked away all by my lonesome with enough new zines to become a prime candidate for the show Hoarders. To quickly mention Coachella fest one more time, if you were there I don't want to hear about it anymore, but I might read about it, if you'd unstick your faces from the internet and make a zine about it.
Now, this week's zine is The Children's Guide to Astral Projection available through brass tacks press, an awesome art zine that you can view free on-line, though you could buy it (and should...support your local zinester- blah blah blah).




A selection of the art zine seen above gives you an idea of how awesome the artwork is. This zine  was made by J.A. Homes whose art is scatterbrained and wonderful. This zine is huge, it's art-insane and it's awe inspiring as well as the best Children's Guide to Astral Projection that I have ever read.

If you make zines or want a zine of yours or a friends reviewed, e-mail devilsclawdistro@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment